BRAND NEW for 2019!
INTRODUCING – THE GELLERT REFRIGERATION CONTROLLER!
We have finalized, tested, and rolled out our newest feature of Control.
The Gellert Refrigeration Controller (GRC) makes controlling your Gellert refrigeration equipment a *breeze*….. It is installed directly inside the door of your condensing unit – and carries the following AWESOME FEATURES:
- Has the ability to rotate between multiple compressors, allowing you to sidestep the risk of any “one compressor” getting overworked.
- While running multiple compressors, if a single compressor fails, the other will continue working so you don’t have a complete shut-down.
- Condenser fans can be rotated, increasing the life span of all motors.
- Condenser fans can be controlled from a fixed discharge setting, or a floating pressure – based on outside temperature.
- Condenser fans can be driven off VFD or on a defined output.
- The Suction Pressure trend is continuously monitored to determine when to start a defrost, which decreases the total number of defrosts needed. Monitored inputs, such as Suction Temperature or Pressure, Oil Pressure, LLS Temperature, etc. can be viewed in a table or graph.
- There is monitoring of mechanical failures for: Compressor Overload, Condenser Overload, Oil Pressure, Low Suction Pressure, High Discharge, and Crankcase Heater.
- Software Failures can be set to shut compressors off “prior to” mechanical failures, to allow time to examine the system remotely and clear the error.
Gellert’s Post Harvest Refrigeration solutions meet product holding demands and are professionally designed to meet your requirements. These include:
- Heavy Duty Packaged Systems
- Through the Wall
- Through the Door
- Unit Coolers
- Gellert FreeAir
All professionally controlled and managed with Gellert’s own Gellert Refrigeration Controller and Agri-Star Control Panel.
For Beverage, Gellert can provide Multiple Batch Wine Systems. Segment your cooling stage in the tank through a custom designed manifold piping system for coolant to chill wine tanks at different time intervals. Wine refrigeration is a complex process, the fermentation process can be stopped at any specific temperature with glycol and water. Gellert can also have major efficiency designed into the process.
Refrigeration is key to the Apiary Industry and to the industries latest innovation, storing for successful overwintering. Commercial Beekeepers will appreciate the scale and power of Packaged Condensing Units while Sideliners look to smaller powerful solutions to hold Bees in existing structures. Refrigeration lets Beekeepers bring Bees in early and hold for great success. Gellert offers:
- Packaged Condensing Units
- Unit Coolers
- Gellert FreeAir
Gellert meets your Raw Food, Ready to Eat (RTE) and Food Safety with Quality needs with a variety of solutions for Raw Food Handling, IQF, Food Manufacturing, and more. Our refrigeration solutions include:
- Blast Freezers
- IQF Freezing
- Cold Rooms
- Walk-in Coolers & Freezers
- Ice Making
- Dry Ice Pelletizers
- Process Cooling
- Process Chillers
- Customized Coils
Gellert’s refrigeration capabilities extend to the Horticulture industry specifically Floral, Herbs, Orchids and General Greenhouse Cooling. Gellert can provide Vacuum and Tunnel Cooling for Floral Fresh Harvest. Modular Greenhouse Coolers don’t need to be wall mounted and are extremely portable, letting you adapt to your Greenhouse needs. Gellert can also provide Through the Door Solutions.
Gellert provides multiple refrigeration options for your Post Harvest or Rapid Field Cooling needs. Removing field heat and having the ability to hold and control is Gellert’s expertise.
If you’re looking for better control for cooling from the field, storing, or for shipment staging in Freshpack areas, Gellert provides many options including:
- Condenser De-humidification
- Condensing Units with Evaporator Coils
- Through the Wall Refrigeration
- Through the Door Refrigeration
- Through the Roof
- Tunnel and Vacuum
- Falling Film
- Unit Coolers with a variety of efficiency options
- Combination Humidity/Refrigeration
Condensing Units and Coils
We have condensing units and evaporator coils – designed specifically for your most challenging storage environments.
Your refrigeration equipment from Gellert will always be customized to your desired size and specifications.
Gellerts’ Refrigeration capabilities extends to Commercial industries. Case refrigeration adds to the amenity experience for hotels and skilled nursing facilities while a variety of improvements and footprints available for Restaurant and Convenience stores who are looking for an innovative and efficient solution. Gellert can provide:
- Case Refrigeration in a variety of sizes
- Reach-In Refrigerators and Freezers
- Walk-In Refrigerators and Freezers
- Cold Rooms
- Refrigerated Containers and Freezers
- Ice Machines