As a specifying Engineer, moving outside of the norm can be challenging. You have enough on your plate. Let Gellert make it easy for you with optional solutions. We are committed to great experiences that are full featured, fast, and easy. We’re also focused on giving you the resources you need to win.
APPLICATIONS AND INDUSTRIES…
…benefitting from Gellert’s ventilation solutions include, but are not limited to:
Grain & Corn
Gellert offers a variety of Fans used in the Agricultural, Commercial, and Industrial industries. These include:
- Panel Fans
- Vanaxial and Mixed Flow Fans
- Tubeaxial Fans
- Plenum Fans
- Air Make-Up Units
- Vaneaxial Towers
Aerovent Panel Fans
Gellert’s Aerovent direct-drive panel fans are specifically designed for heavy-duty operation in the most demanding environments.
Where Post Harvest Ventilation is concerned, Gellert doesn’t cut corners, there’s too much at stake.
If your fan is not AMCA Certified, your system is not certified for guaranteed air performance. This is key to performance – but also to qualify for utility incentive programs and to meet life and standard criteria. It’s a tough test, but our customers deserve it. *New for 2019, panel fans include enhanced design which creates a boost to 70% increase in strength!
Aerovent Fans have the following features:
- Fan housings are constructed from heavy gauge steel and are hot dip galvanized for corrosion protection. Gellert will never offer ring fans attached to wooden structures. It just won’t last.
- Propellers are cast as a one-piece unit from a specialty aluminum alloy that guarantees dependable, uniform performance and are factory balanced and tested, both statically and dynamically.
- Spiral type Outlet guards are manufactured from electro-plated zinc and welded wire inlet guards with removable sections for easy motor access.
Gellert sells a large variety of Aerovent ventilation products – call us for your ventilation solution!
INLINE CENTRIFUGAL FANS
Gellert’s Centrifugal Fans by CHIEF are designed for aeration systems with medium to high static pressures and deeper grain depths. Compact and quiet, these Caldwell fans allow for easy field upgrades with low temperature heaters.
- Heavy gauge galvanized housings from 14″ to 28″
- Wheels from 10″ to 20″
- 1HP to 15HP
- Single and 3-phase ODP motors
Gellert provides many other ventilation options for Grain, Corn, and other product storage with Solutions by Chief. Check out their products here, and call Gellert to discuss your solution.
Designed for heavy-duty usage in Industrial and Agricultural settings. Some features include:
- 1/4HP 2-speed thermally protected direct drive motor
- Non-skid positioning legs
- 2800 to 4000CFM range
- 22-gauge steel housing for durability
- Roll-around wheels for portability
- UL and CUL Listed
- Tilts airflow a full 180 degrees
Gellert’s exhaust fans by Munters are built for performance and reliability – utilizing a number of features. This is just one example of the many kinds of exhaust fans manufactured by a company who understands the harsh environments demanding good quality and durability.
This particular exhaust fan comes with the unique Munters Motor Drive System which is designed for high performance and low energy consumption. See more about Munters products here, and contact Gellert to discuss your fan solutions!